Friday, June 1, 2007

Earning few bucks today, great!

I have got some recent sale on my directory and make it to the top of my 1 day sale and make money online agenda blog. Adsense not made any cent on my other sites so better take it off but would still be counted on daily basis. I will be also signing up for few more affiliates and referral schemes so watch out for an announcement here also for the program.

Okay here is the breakdown of earnings so far.
Adsense : $0.01 -> what a huge amount: lol
Link directory sale: $89.00 -> this was for one day, thanks

That was the only two that contributes, and also thanks for this great day of making money online because I don't have an expenses. So the money is intact with me. I almost forgot, I have updated also the sidebar statistics.

No comments: